Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 28th to me!


All the things I wanted for my birthday party I got: KFC, S'mores, crazy straws, party crowns, & people I like a lot.



And let me just say, if you missed the party then you missed the coolest darn dessert ever- A S'MORE BAR!

We had 3 different types of marshmallows (huge ones, normal ones, & coconut ones) 3 different crackers (chocolate, cinnamon, & cookies) & all manner of chocolates (milk, dark, with peanuts, mint, with toffee, & reeses cups)

My favorite combo: Cinnamon graham crackers, big marshmallow, & reese cups.

Seriously, melted, gooey heaven. Period.

10 comments:

  1. Awwwww I'm glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're day was great. Your favorite combo would have been my favorite too. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Those smores look devine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo you're Birthday looked fun. And I want a Smores bar, that looks so so yummy!!
    Happy Belated Birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday! those smores look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Liv!! What a great way to celebrate your special day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! The smores bar looks divine! what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Sweet's! Those smore's look so delish I think I may have to make ome tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah for your birthday! Love you! And those smores were the bomb...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those look SO good! What a cute idea! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete