Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Birth Announcements



I sent out birth announcements for Robert a few days ago so most of you should have received yours by now. I just wanted to put a scan up of it for those who haven't seen it. It was a lot of fun to make and thankfully I have a husband who knows how to use Photoshop masterfully and we took 6 different strips of pictures in the photo booth and then took the 4 single shots that looked the best and made them into one strip- pretty tricky, eh? We also found some open end side envelopes to send them in (I found mine at Xpedx) . We were also looking for some "boy-ish" stamps and found these cool comic stamps. I got the pretty sage paper, the picture corners, and the cool swirl paper clip from a local scrapbook store Pebbles in my Pocket.

1 comment:

Mrs. James Quigley said...

I got mine. I love it. Can't wait to meet him. Did you ask me for Steph's address? 16921 20th Ave. W. Lynnwood Wa 98037

See you soon.