Monday, August 20, 2007

First Post!


Wow- a blog... I never thought I'd be a "blogger" but after reading some friends blogs I realized that its an amazing way to organize all the things I look at online and a great way to keep in touch with people- show them things online I like, pictures of the family, and a good way to keep a journal online.

So, here we go... this weekend was Scott's brothers wedding. It was a lot of fun, mostly to see his family and its an excuse to dress up. I have to say as a stay-at-home mom and having just had baby #2 I haven't had much will or opportunity to get fancy. This wedding meant I could get a new dress, do my hair, and wear those dangley earrings that have gathered dust in the bathroom cabinet.

So, in short, I have a new vigor for feeling pretty now!

No comments: