Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting

Yummy... I just made some really good cupcakes. I've been trying to think of different activities to make me not despise the fact that it's not summer anymore. Fall is fully upon us here & it came over night. I'm just not ready to give up my stylish open toed shoes or blasting music with the windows down. So, I decided to make some cupcakes (now who isn't cheered up by some cupcakes?). Here's the recipe- I highly recommend trying them out- they are SUPER easy!
PS Don't forget to make them mini too- everything is cuter mini-sized!

PUMPKIN CAKE CUPCAKES:
2 c. flour
3 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda
4 eggs, beaten
1 (16 oz.) can pumpkin pie mix
1 1/2 c. sugar
1 c. oil

FROSTING:
1 pkg. cream cheese
2 tsp. vanilla
4 c. powdered sugar

Mix together well all ingredients. Pour into paper cupcake cups and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Frost when cool.

6 comments:

stephanie said...

i love the paper cup the first cupcake is in, where do you get them? is that one mini?

i'm not allowed to bake until Christmas. i'm doing another "no sweets" competition, w/ monica this time, until Christmas. i'm not allowed to bake because i CANNOT keep myself from eating what i bake, or the batter before i bake it.

Smithy said...

um... hello! Those are so cute! Can't wait to try it out. I wish we lived closer so I could get a taste of all your experiments. I'm sad the rainbow cake never made it into my tummy.

Shauna said...

i love the cupcakes in those little paper sacrament cup things.

Lindsay Jane said...

Why do your baked goods always look like they came off the front of a magazine?

Mrs. James Quigley said...

I ditto Linds. You amaze me. I want to be you. I am going to copy you.

Esther Noelle said...

Good job, Martha - er, I mean, Liv. You are AMAZING!!!!!! Your pictures are awesome.