Thursday, October 11, 2007

Carter Family "Not-Too-Scary" Halloween Classic Movies!



The Nightmare Before Christmas: this is one of my very favorite movies. And I can watch it for Halloween OR Christmas
Hocus Pocus: I remember this being the coolest movie when I was little and Syd loves the cat in it
Disney's Sleepy Hollow: this has got to be the ULTIMATE halloween classic for me. I remember watching this one over and over all halloween season.
Mr. Boogdey : Most people probably haven't heard of this movie. It was a made for TV movie on the Disney Channel. I knew Scott was the man for me when he had not only heard of, but had a copy of, this movie.
The Addam's Family: This was a pre-teen classic for me. I remember thinking it was so neat & so scary
The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown: Who can pass up this classic!
Beetlejuice: This movie actually still scares me! 80's classic!
Practical Magic: This is DEFINITELY a girl movie- but one I could watch over & over!
Clue: Every Halloween needs a murder mystery
Simpsons Halloween Specials: I vividly remember watching these when I was little!
Disney's Halloween Treat This is a collection of Halloween/Scary cartoons from Disney- I LOVE THIS MOVIE!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

liv, i just bought disneys THE WITCHES on amazon yesterday for 4.70 cents. And it is terrifying and i am thrilled. i love these old halloween kiddy movies.

Esther Noelle said...

Good picks, Liv! I love the not super scary ones.... as you know! :)

Jessica said...

I just stumbled onto your blog, but I just wanted to say that I too know the joy that is Mr. Boogedy! Do you remember the sequel, Bride of Boogedy?

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Oh I remember Mr Boogedy! I loved that show as a kid.