Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Gap's "IT" list for this season...

I was browsing Gaps website & saw the "IT" list for this season (well, at least Gap's IT list). Just thought I'd share. I'm a huge fan of Converse in all colors, I love white shirts, knit shirts & feminine florals also good. I have ALWAYS wanted to get on the "scarf bandwagon" maybe this'll be the season to do it. However, colored bottoms don't work for me. Is it just me? For me, it's jeans, black, or khaki (maybe white). Maybe I'll be risky this season... but probably not.

3 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

I think I say NO to colored bottoms. For myself. I think scarves are cute too but I don't know if I could pull them off.... I think you could!

Lindsay Jane said...

Colored bottoms attract attention...you have to be pretty confident to wear them.

Thanks Gap for the IT list so I can be up on this season's fashions.

Kristal said...

oh my gosh, we are kindred spirits, I also have never been able to pull off colored bottoms and I also want to hop on the scarf train!