Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Does Martha Stewart purposefully make her recipes overly complex?

I was reading my Martha Stewart magazine & got to end where I saw some divine looking cookies. "I'm totally going to make these" I said then & there. And let me say they are darn good cookies but my whole kitchen was BEYOND a disaster when I was done all for a little 9X9 pan of coconut cheesecake cookie bars.

Syd had a good time though... she was delegated 3 jobs...

Official Graham Cracker demolisher




Residential "check to see if it's poison" chocolate taster




Judge of the finished recipe (of which, she was NOT a fan: I think it got a "yucky", but I tried them & thought they were awfully good).

2 comments:

Katie said...

Woah, I think I might have to try these. I love coconut.

Sydney's shirt is adorable, btw.

Esther Noelle said...

Wow they are good! :) Thank you lady for sharing your talents with us!