Monday, April 14, 2008

Scary Sunny Sunday Picture

So, I wasn't going to post this picture because it is FRIGHTENING but I did want to so that I could...

1. show off my heels (despite my pasty legs)
2. show Syd's cute dress (which you can't see because she was having a tantrun-her 4th that day)
3. show off my new sweater (despite the fact that I'm leaning back during said tantrum so I look maybe 8 months pregnant)
4. show how cute Rob is (but he looks a lil' ruddy from his sunburn on his cheek)

Well, at least Scott had it together & looks handsome!

3 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Good job wearing those hot yellow heels!! And your sweater is so cute.

Erika said...

i am impressed that you can pull off yellow. good job!

Cindy said...

I think you guys look so cute! I LOVE the yello heels and sweater!! SO cute!