Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Furry lil' ball of FURY

Yes, our cat went INSANE last night. There was a huge dog outside our sliding glass door (& by huge I mean Sydney kept calling it a "cow") & the cat just went wild. Trying to save Rambo from her wrath I got nailed in the arm by the beast (Scott got his fair share too through his jeans & onto his legs)


We thought bandaids would work but I needed too many (like 8 of them- special thanks to Linds & Lay for playing first aid) so today I wrapped it (which insidently helps me from banging my tender appendage & causing blazing pain), & last pic is of the offending party.

6 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

That was honestly was of the strangest animal moments I've ever witnessed. Kitty is crazy.

Lindsay Jane said...

PS Kitty doesn't even look devilish enough in that picture. She was a bloodsucking beast last night and she looks all proper.

Cindy said...

Cats are SO unpredictable - that's why I'm afraid of them. You look so happy for just being attacked by a kitty..

P.S. Lindsay, your funny.. :)

Esther Noelle said...

Looks like Robby had a reason to be freaked out by kitty! Just kidding! I'm just so glad that didn't happen while I was there cause I would've peed my pants! Are you ok?? Ouch!

Lisa said...

I'm sorry to say I don't feel the least bit sorry for you since I have my own baby killer battle scar. You really should warn anyone who comes into your house until you come to your senses and de-claw her. - smithy

Tiffany said...

holy cow! are you getting rid of the cat now?