Monday, May 5, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!

The Carter family lived though our whirlwind trip to Vegas for Scott's bestfriend's wedding. Scott was the bestman &, gosh, he was handsome in his outfit! (man, oh man- he was hot). We had a fun time seeing family too- Scott's lil' bro, Jeff, came with us & we met with Mom & Dad Carter down there.

The couple was SO cute & very in love. And Scott & I were happy to be there for Zog, especially at their sealing.

And the kids were SO CUTE- look at Rob's cheeks- I want to smosh them! And Syd was adorable in her cute yellow dress.

We had a great time walking around the strip & even had a gondola ride at the Venetian. Lot's of fun!
And here's the Carter clan! Hurray for Vegas (Note: Vegas happens to be one of my favorite places- Vegas & Mexico!)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Ugh, I hate Vegas. My MIL lives there and although there are somewhat cool things to do, my in-laws are not type to do them and there are just SO MANY PEOPLE ALL OVER THE PLACE. Yuck.

We did get married in the temple there though. And maybe I'll like Vegas more now that my in laws moved. They used to live 2 blocks from the Stratosphere, but now they share a fence with the temple - big change of scenery!

Anyway, glad you had fun!

Lindsay Jane said...

I love Vegas. The people, the lights, the energy. One of my favorite places as well.

Cindy said...

Looks like you guys had SO much fun! I want to go to Vegas... Jared thinks I'm crazy for liking it! Cute yellow shirt btw. Oh, and I saw you guys at Chevron on your way out of town.. I thought of honking but didn't want to make a scene ;)

Esther Noelle said...

Oh hurray you got to go to Vegas! Did it quench your desire to get out of provo for a bit or are you still achin for another trip?

So glad the wedding went well! You guys look so cute and like you had a lot of fun!

Oh and I miss you lots and lots!