Thursday, August 28, 2008

Homemade Canned Salsa

I made some homemade canned salsa. SUCH FUN! I enjoyed experimenting (adding stuff, taking some stuff out) to get the right taste. (The original recipe came from the cookbook of a family friend, Nancy Miles. It's a great book.) We HAD tweaked it here & there for the non-spicy lovers (ie: Scott Carter).


I also liked designing the labels. Basically I enjoyed the whole process. Now we have GOBS of yummy salsa! So, let me know if anyone wants some!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't offer it so openly. It will be snapped up in a minute. Save some for us to sample.

Mrs. James Quigley said...

Love it, so cute.

Esther Noelle said...

Where's mine? ;) Can't wait to try it! The jars/labels are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Of course it is perfect and cute then ENTIRE process through. Good work Livvy Crocker.