Tuesday, August 26, 2008

REVIEW: Two Dollar Tuesday

Es & I took the kids to the Thanksgiving Point Dino Museum this morning, since it was our last chance to take advantage of $2 Tues. Whoa, It was pretty darn busy. We're talking: 'line-around-the-building' busy. Plus Syd & I got NO sleep last night, so that added to the stress! (note: please see previous post for explanation). The museum itself was quite neat (lots of hands-on stuff), but I'll pay the extra couple bucks to not have to fight the crowds.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

That looks like SO much fun!! I miss our mommy/kid dates! The kids ALREADY look bigger... sniff sniff.

P.S. Don't get stressed about camping... it will be fun (the nights might be hard if they won't stay in their covers like Jack) but the dirt is no big deal and they'll love it!! Let me know how it goes! :)

Esther Noelle said...

We'll have to go back and spend more time there!