Thursday, October 2, 2008

Items of a personal nature...

The other day Syd was about ready to get out of the car. She insisted on taking her purse into the store with us.

ME: "Syd, what have you got in there?"
*Syd clutches the purse to her chest hiding it* my first inclination that something is wrong
ME: "Syd... what do you have? Show mommy"
*Syd reluctantly opens her purse*...
At first I can't tell what she was hiding.
Upon further inspection I see she got into the bathroom & opened every single one of my tampons & horded them in her purse. Let's be honest though, it's just the IDEA of them that freaked me out. They are likely more sanitary (excuse the pun) than any of her toys.

7 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, I can't stop laughing. I love that she was so secretive about it.

Lindsay Jane said...

I love this story. So, so, funny.

Do you read designmom? If not, you should. I saw this post and thought of you.
http://www.designmom.com/2008/10/welcome-october.html

Anonymous said...

TMI!

Malea said...

Ha! That's awesome! Almost time to explain the birds and the bees?

Esther Noelle said...

Love it! She's just very prepared, several years in advance! ha ha!

James said...

I had a hyperactive 7th grader come back from the bathroom white as a ghost and still as a pond. He thought he had found some drugs and wanted to know what to do with them. He gave me a tampon that had the OB wrapper still on it and it was all I could do to not laugh until the class ended. My boss had to run to the teacher's lounge she was laughing so hard after I told her.

Cindy said...

This is HILARIOUS!