Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Meat Water

I have no idea how I ran across this Meat Water website but I'm awfully glad I did! It made my night! Can you imagine Fried Oyster flavored water?!? Cheeseburger, Peking Duck, anyone? It's all so disgusting, yet if it really existed I'd totally buy each one & try it.
Since you are not actually able to purchase the drinks I'm guessing it's more an aspirational marketing/artistic piratical joke. But for 1/2 a second my heart sputtered at the thought of being able to guzzle one of my favorite meals... a GYRO... Or Tandoori Chicken... ummm... yummy...
P.S. And let's not even mention the awesome colors which accompany each flavor. Fish & Chips is electric blue for example & that color for Stroganoff is SICK! Please, please read the lil' description on each item- it is HILARIOUS!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Have you seen the Jones soda flavors that come out around the Holidays? Green Bean Casserole, Turkey Gravy, things like that. I have never had the courage to try them. You should, and blog about them, please :o)

Anonymous said...

That is exactly I was going to suggest! Jer has tried them and they are true to flavor, but really drinking pumpkin pie? Ya not really something you want to do for every meal.

James said...

Reminds me too much of when my jaw was broken and wired shut. They had a cookbook that they gave you, to help you not feel deprived of food or whatever. Every recipe ended with "Put it in the blender and hit frape". Most foods are good because of the textures, not just the taste. Drinking a steak just ins't the same thing as eating one.

Oh, I also learned why babies spit out baby food. Blech!!!

Ashley said...

I read the oyster description to see if it mentioned the same "effects" that regular oysters have. So funny! Definitely easier for a "romantic" meal than actual oysters!

Esther Noelle said...

i CAN'T even look at these they make me feel ILL! Bleh! The thought....

April Carter said...

I need these for Halloween. They are awesome