Monday, October 13, 2008

REVIEW: Cornbellys at Thanksgiving Point


Friday we went to Cornbelly's with Becca & Co, Es & Robby, and my little crew. I was skeptical when it was $10 for the 3 of us to get in, but if you take into account that includes the corn maze as well as the fun play area it's a good price. We just don't do the Corn Maze thing. (Scott & I are two fairly intelligent people I'd say- but we went in a corn maze once & were lost for HOURS).
The play area had carts so you can haul your children around the grass & it proved VERY helpful. They have a movie tent, bounce pillows, lassoing, a bounce house, & princess dress up area. All in all it was a blast. You can also get a dollar off coupon here.

3 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Hurray for fun days!

Marni said...

Those dress up pics are HILARIOUS!!! Love Robbie in the long blonde princess wig. Look out, Walt Disney!

Cindy said...

That looks like so much fun! I always wanted to go to this corn maze but never did.