Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another Dino Museum Trip

Es & I ditched the gym today (I have kind of a scary amount of things to do) & decided on a quick visit to the BYU Earth Science Museum. I wrote about our first trip there back in May. The kids had a blast. Rob especially liked the dinos & ran around growling, as only Rob can growl.

The funniest thing is when I came home I was looking at the pictures & looked back at the ones from May & found this...

Yup, that's Syd today on the left & Syd in May on the right. Same pose... same sweater!

I had just told Es when we where there, "Gosh, we've had that sweater forever & it's getting too small but I love it!". That's sort of embarrassing. So, of course I had to share it with all of you.

5 comments:

brooke said...

that is so funny. I've done that before too, same outfit, same pic, same place!
I guess we subconciously say, "Hey, that worked before, let's do it again."

Cindy said...

Looks like fun! And you guys look SO cute!

P.S. I wish Jack could still wear what he was wearing in May. It's a sad day when you have to get rid of cute clothes...

Esther Noelle said...

No way that's too weird!!! That was a fun time.

Rebecca said...

I think that's awesome!!

Lindsay Jane said...

I like that Syd's a miniature person. I also like playdates. Can't wait until I can come on them with my baby.