Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Phone Trouble

Important Message to those who are trying to contact me via phone:

I am literally less than a month away from renewing my phone contract, which means I can get a new phone. The phone I currently have is on it's last leg... really, it's practically dead.

It's had issues for a while but now the screen is just black. So... if you call LEAVE A MESSAGE because I can't see who the missed call was from and DON'T SEND ME A TEXT MESSAGE because, again, I can't see the screen.

It really may die at any moment so if you can't get a hold of me for days, EMAIL or CALL SCOTT!
Thank you for your time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word...we are in the exact same boat. We are less than a month away from renewing our contracts and getting new phones and the screen doesn't work and is black (we have razors too). And that is just my husbands phone. Mine went caput months ago and I've been using a crap phone (that I may have dropped and now it doesn't get service...) I hate phone issues!!! We'll hang in there together.

Em and Russ said...

Razors suck. I thought they were awesome at first, but they seem to have a lot of issues. Em's is only about 8 months old and she has a hard time hearing the conversation from those she is speaking with. It's rough.

Hope you get an awesome new phone.

Esther Noelle said...

Love the pic!