Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Secret Life of Bees

I read this book a long time ago and I love, love, loved it. Really it's a great book. I haven't seen the movie yet but I can't wait until it comes out on DVD so I snatch it up.

I saw a picture that's from the movie and have decided it's going to be my house someday. Thankfully Scott already made the deal that he has no opinon & I can do what I want with the house.

Scott... Here's our future house (complete with bees so we can make our own honey):

7 comments:

M said...

I'm not a fan of the bright pink color, but otherwise I do like that house. I, too, LOVED the book and have been recommending it to everyone since reading it several years ago. I think the movie is already in my Netflix queue.

kaitlin said...

so i've never read the book (but i want to now) but the movie is soo great. you will love it!

Jessica said...

The phrase "complete with bees" cracks me up. Especially since we're buying a house, I wish I had seen a listing with that feature, haha.

Cindy said...

Loved the book... love the house... can't wait to see the movie!

Esther Noelle said...

I can't wait to see the movie!!!! Girls night!

Rebecca said...

Annie wants this house. You might have to fight her for it! :)

April Carter said...

I love this house...maybe the color could change, but I would love to look inside and to decorate it...it needs some more yard work. Where is this>
MOMC