Friday, April 24, 2009

Lake Tahoe Relay

Alright, my peeps, I just wanted to put a little "shout out" to the DeCelle Memorial Lake Tahoe Relay Race coming up in June.

My amazing mother-in-law is the race director & she, like this race, is nothing short of AMAZING!

7-member teams run the 7 legs, each 8-12 miles long, for a total of 72 miles, through both California and Nevada. It's both scenic & crazy fun.

Get together a team & come check it out. If you come, I promise to personally make a sign, come out to whichever leg you run, & cheer for you- now come on guys, that is COOL!

Check out their website or email me if you want more info.

I wrote about last years race here.

5 comments:

Smithy said...

I'll make a donation for a tshirt!

Em and Russ said...

W00T W00T for TAHORLY!!!!!!!

Cindy said...

Oh I wish I could do this race... Maybe someday! So does this mean you'll be in Tahoe soon? I wish it were AFTER I had this baby, but I want to see you if you're coming!! :)

Dad said...

Great poster! We wouldn't miss the race for the world.

Erin said...

Hmm...totally interested. I'll see if I can get some friends together to do this!