Monday, April 6, 2009

Orange Poop

We went to Olive Garden for Scott's grandma's birthday! Syd needed to go potty. As she's sitting on the potty she starts making this face & pointing to the stall next to us...
"What, Syd?" I ask, a little confused. She flat out yells. "There's someone next to us & they are going poopy! I can hear them!" Oh man, I literally had to CLAMP my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing.

Then after she was done she stood up, looked down into the toilet & yelled, "Look at my poopy, mama! It's orange, it matches my shirt! It's ORRRANGEEEE!"

The woman next to us, bless her heart, laughed good humoredly that Syd not only commented on her poop but also announced the color of her own poop.

9 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

When I saw the title of your post I got nervous and thought you were posting about green poop (remember?). Thankfully you shared another funny Syd-o story. I laughed out loud when I read it and made Mary listen to it.

Mandi and Adam said...

That is so funny. This story had me laughing so hard. I'm sure some day Brooke will say embarrassing things like that too!

Amber said...

Cracked me up when I read this!!!! I can totally picture Reagan doing this oneday. She is a
cutie-patootie for sure!!!

brooke said...

wow. such a typical kid thing to do. They're so used to observing and commenting on everything... they don't understand PC terms and tact. love it!!

Just SO said...

My kids have said things in the bathroom that just mortify me. I'm glad the lady in the stall next to you was good humored about it.

Erika said...

thanks, i needed that! I literally laughed out loud! It sounds like your Syd and my Syd need some lessons in honesty and tact...it is quite a hard concept to figure out! :)

Ashley said...

I was going to write a blog about the adventures of Rae pooping in a public restroom. It always takes her FOREVER and she always has plenty to say about the shape/color of her poop!

Cranberryfries said...

I know this is a story about poop but I'm just jealous you got to go to Olive Garden. Haha.

Esther Noelle said...

Olive Garden is the bomb. And oh my gosh - that is great the lady laughed! Ahhhh! How funny!!!