Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bowling

We've never taken the kids bowling yet, but Malea's birthday just provided an opportunity to enjoy the BYU games center & try it with them.
We had a really good time. The kids bowled their own lane with bumpers & that cool "ball-aimer-thing". They had so much fun.


I dominated Scott (he's Bob the Terrible) in bowling, I can't take all the credit though. When I took Syd to the bathroom he bowled for me & gave me a strike. Woot!

Happy Birthday Lay! Thanks for inviting us to celebrate with you- it was SO much fun!

9 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

Send me the LBG picture. Stat.

Lindsay Jane said...

PS Woot! Woot! for birthdays and bowling.

stephanie said...

That LBG picture is so so cute!!

brooke said...

We love bowling. But when you're not at the BYU game center... its a little more trashy and people are really thirsty (for beer)

Esther Noelle said...

Yeah that LBG picture is pretty much awesome! Yeah!!! And yeah for Malea's Bday!

Katie said...

I had to say that top picture of you and your family is adorable.

Just SO said...

I love bowling and my kids do to, even though we've only been a couple of times. We need to go again.

Malea said...

Hurray! I'm glad you had fun, I thought it was such a great idea for the kiddos, but then I wasn't sure if they were too young when we got there. I had a GREAT time myself. Thanks for making my birthday one of the best in years!

Cindy said...

Looks like SO much fun! I miss you guys!! LOVE the pic of you ladies... you're all SO cute!