Monday, May 4, 2009

Forever21 & Faith21

Check this fabulous news...
Forever 21 is opening a new line for plus sized girls called Faith 21. What a wonderful idea & a step in the right direction.

I love their shirts but I'm going to be honest I got a pair of hips on me & I'm comfortable in baggy / bigger jeans.

So, being able to buy some bottoms there is exciting. Here's some nice evidence of my 'too big jeans' in the Forever 21 dressing room the other day.
My jeans are RIDICULOUSLY baggy- I honestly can't wear them tight. I look at the picture & I think, "Dude those pants are WAY too baggy" but when I try on smaller ones I feel scary in them.

I'll try to work on that.

WHAT ABOUT YOUR JEANS?

4 comments:

Cranberryfries said...

I think it's nice to have a pair of both saved for those days you're ready to rock either pair. (Eeks did that make sense?)

Just SO said...

I like my jeans a bit looser as well.

Esther Noelle said...

That's cool about that new line - sometimes their clothes are just too small!

Audra said...

I like mine looser... but when they come out of the dryer they are always tight and by the end of the day I can not keep them on my rear. It is the weirdest thing!