Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th!

Sorry we've been incommunicato. It's a combination of being pretty darn busy & a virus on our computer so getting pics loaded has been difficult.

We had a great 4th of July! We went to a lil' fair & lit sparklers the day before.



On the 4th of July, Syd & I went to pass out shirts for Scott's work (with Linds and the Parsons too) in the local parade. It was hard sweaty work but we had a lot of fun.

Then in the evening we went & watched the fireworks while eating KFC at a park.
Hope everyone had a great day too!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute. You guys are the cutest ever. I wish I saw you at the parade. We were there but at the very very begining so maybe you werent there yet??

M said...

Parade, chillin' at the park on some blankets with KFC--sounds pretty perfect to me, just like we used to celebrate the 4th when I was a kid. You need to move back to DC!!! We would have so much fun, and not just on the 4th of July.

brooke said...

KFC at the park sounds much easier than cooking on a camping stove in a parking lot. I told Edward I want to make it simpler from now on.
Glad y'all had a blast!

Cranberryfries said...

So fun. Was the parade fun? I still haven't made it over there. :)

Happy 4th!

April Carter said...

I love the parades in Utah...and I love sparklers...but homemade ice cream the BEST