Thursday, August 6, 2009

Seinfeld

I've mentioned in passing a couple of times that I love Seinfeld. After I had Sydney she slept for 22 hours a day, which left me with a lot of time when I was recovering & felt like doing NOTHING.

During this time I watched every single Seinfeld episode in order. I had watched them, in the background while I was doing stuff, to the point where I could quote much of the episodes. Also, since they were on the computer I also knew them all by name. (Now, if I could only figure out how to make millions from this hidden talent)

Is anyone else out there a Seinfeld fan? If so you'll appreciate this... It's called 'Seinfeld Summed Up'...
I died laughing and can pathetically name nearly every reference.

Here's a cheat sheet for anyone interested.

8 comments:

monica said...

probably my favorite show. if its on i watch it. (or atleast turn to it) that is such a funny sum up...im glad they didnt forget the junior mints

Katie said...

Chad and I are huge fans. Just last night he was talking about naming his fantasy football team "Art Vandalay". I will have to forward this to him.

Jackie said...

We own every single episode and watch one a day! Love it!

Ashley said...

Ahhh, I remember those days after Rae was born. All the time in the world to recover! I would sleep like 14 hours a day and watch tv the other 10 hours - it was lovely :)

Audra said...

I always call being 'disgustingly in love' being Shmoopy... did I get that from Seinfeld? I think I recall an episode with the baby talking girlfriend where they would say "You're the schmoopy... no you are..." I was mentioing it at work the other day. Tell me I have not lost my mind.

That picture makes me want to watch Seinfeld... VERY badly!

Cindy said...

I have always loved this show! Although I can't name each reference, I'm wondering where the mutten is? I loved that episode... "Thanks for Mutten...!" :)

Cranberryfries said...

I am a Seinfeld fan. Good classic stuff.

Nae said...

I love Seinfeld ... I can see Kramer's shoes!