Friday, December 4, 2009

Pirate Island Pizza: Take 2

Scott was working late at work tonight so I thought the kids & I would take my mom on a little "grandma date" to Pirate Island Pizza. It was a mad house but we had a BLAST!

We had this 50% off coupon for something called the Kracken. And it turned out to be a 24 inch pizza. I don't think I understood that 24 inches meant 2 feet, you know.

2 feet it was. Here's our leftover box...


Yeah, we'll be eating pizza for the next 2 months.

Here are some more pics from the evening:

7 comments:

Kristal said...

Wow that looks awesome. Is it sad that it has always been a dream of mine to order a HUGE pizza like that?

I am also really happy that we can find pizza here, otherwise I would be even more jealous of this post than I already am.

lindsey said...

aww I love the picture of your mom. Pizza looks good too, now I am craving it.

Lyric said...

wow, i think we would have had to load that into the trunk of our car or something just to fit! lol.

M said...

Wow, that is the biggest pizza I've ever seen!

Esther Noelle said...

How fun to go with your mom! I bet she loved that!

Olivia Carter said...

Kristal- Well, you better come to Pirate Pizza with the Cater Kids when you get back. I'll make all your dreams come true!

Lindsey- Yeah, her emotions are a little different than other grandmas but my kids are really good at giving her love & affection anyway.

Lyric- Yeah, we are lucky we have a bigger car. It wouldn't have fit in our Civic.

M- No really. It's HUGE! We had to freeze it so it wouldn't go bad. More for later- YUM!

Es- Yeah, she really did. I worried she'd be overwhelmed by all the noise but she did really well.

April Carter said...

That picture of Syd with your mom is precious. That is the biggest pizza I have ever seen. You can eat for days.