Monday, February 22, 2010

CRANBERRYFRIES CD: Get Up & Go

It got another fab mix from my CD exchange!

My mix CD from CranberryFries (ie: Debbie) was UBER.

Not just by the quality of songs picked but also by the sheer quantity- 73.

I couldn't list them all but I did list a few of my favs & linked to a couple of my VERY favs:

1. Take a Chance on Me: ABBA
3. Everything is Magic- Angels & Airwaves
7. Blackbird- Beatles
9. Full Moon- Black Ghosts
10. Into the Ocean- Blue October
16. Close to Me- The Cure
18. Dreaming of me- Depche Mode
20. Long Time Gone- Dixie Chicks
24. A Little Repect- Erasure
25. Sugar We're Going Down- Fall Out Boy
27. Over My Head- The Fray
29. Let Go- Frou Frou
41. ABC- Jaconson 5
43. I Love Rock N'Roll- Joan Jett
45. Dance, Dance- Lykke Li
53. Starlight- Muse
58. Fidelity- Regina Spektor
64. Last Night- The Strokes
73. Only You- Yaz

Check out Debbie's WONDERFUL blog- giveaways, pictures, fun questions- all around good stuff!

Any other fans of these groups? I personally love Regina Spektor & I'm becoming a Muse fan!

11 comments:

Susan said...

I can't beat that!

Anonymous said...

Great mix! I love Regina, Muse, The Fray, Black Ghosts, and Frou Frou.

lexylou said...

Very good list, nice mix. Love Muse, really liked them even more since Twilight....
Frou Frou is probably my favorite artist.

Esther Noelle said...

K need to borrow that cd and copy it! :)

The Thueson's said...

Just FYI.. I hate Cilantro more than anything in the whole world!! UGH!!!

Elana Johnson said...

Dude, I love ABBA! :)

* said...

ABBA, Blue Oct., Jackson 5, Joan Jett (grew up with my mom blasting that from our van stereo), Yaz, D. Mode, Beatles. Yes! Love most of those groups. I love making homemade MP3 CDs.

monica said...

i need to figure out this put more than 19 songs on one cd thing. however 73 is a bit much. i think its good to get familiar with a few songs first and then add more in. but its also good to have a big ol shuffle party too.

monica said...

starlight by muse is one of my favorite songs....i guess i can take that off your list of music you need. and yes i keep track of music i want to give you.

Cranberryfries said...

AH, I'm glad you like it. So many fun ones on there I thought!

Cindy said...

There are some oldies but goodies in there! Erasure, Depeche Mod, Yaz, The Cure... that brings me back to the day...