Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Gnome Sweet Gnome Button!

Last week I woke up & had the coolest surprise waiting for me in my email. I had just commented on my blogger friend Lexylou's adorable buttons she made for her blog. (check them out here).

So, when I checked my email I had buttons (a little pic that if you click that links people to my blog) she had made for Gnome Sweet Gnome.

How awesome is that?! Seriously Lexylou, I was having a rough night & morning. Waking up to these sweet gnomes made my day!

garden-gnome garden-gnome

Here's the code if you are interested in putting a button on your blog:
AND


Let me know if it works & email if you have a question about how they work!

11 comments:

Susan said...

I want one! Those are freaking awesome! I'm totally putting one up so all my readers, (meaning you) will be able to find your blog! :)

Ha ha! If you are having a rough day, call me up!

Olivia Carter said...

Susan- Hey, if you get one for your blog I'll put it up on mine! Thanks for putting one on yours. You're the BOMB!

lexylou said...

I am so glad you liked them, and that they made your day. Happy to see that they did work out ;)

Unknown said...

you will be my first button (if i can figure out how to put it on my page!)

Susan said...

Hey, It's too big for my side bar... How do I fix that?!

Olivia Carter said...

Susan- there's usually a button that says shrink to fit, you just click that. Let me know if that doesn't work

Esther Noelle said...

Hey I just tried adding it to mine but I'm having some issues - what kind of "gadget" is it? Like I did it under HTML and there's no "shrink to fit" and when I click on it it doesn't take me to your blog, but when I tried "picture" it said it was invalid... help!

Smithy said...

super cute!!!

Olivia Carter said...

Es & Susan- I'm looking into adjusting the code so the images are smaller. I'll let you know when I figure that out & I'll post new code.

Cindy said...

How fun and so sweet of that girl! I will be adding this button to my blog for sure. Let me know when the kinks are fixed!

raveninthewolfden said...

I am your newest follower.. and why yes. I would love to show off your button on my blog!