Thursday, April 22, 2010

Califonia Wedding

We're back from California! Scott's brother & his girlfriend got married sorta last minute on Tuesday. It was really a pretty wedding & lots of fun to hangout with family.


I took pictures of the couple the day before & at the wedding. Man, I have mad respect for wedding & portrait photographers. It's a tough gig to get everyone in the pictures & smiling.
Syd was a last minute flower girl. She liked the flowers but was surprisingly shy. Poor girl wasn't sure what to do with everyone looking at her. We're super happy for Jeff, love Marlena, & can't wait to meet their due-in-June baby Shade.
P.S. More pictures in the next post where I'll show off my poor photography but my new Photoshop skillz!

10 comments:

Susan said...

They look really good, Olivia!

Smithy said...

nice boots - hope if was fun and looking forward to more pics

Olivia Carter said...

Smithy- Yeah, I really wish I was wearing some cute heels but originally it was going to be outside despite the weather & I wanted something I could tromp around in the mud without worrying. Ah well.

Kristie said...

Liv, you are always cute! I love the pictures. Such a cute couple.

Cindy said...

You look SO cute in that pic! I hope you had fun in CA. You're lucky the weekend was nice. The rest of this week has been rainy.. ;(

Michelle said...

Super cute boots!

Kristal said...

Love the pictures! I'm really sad we couldn't be there...

I missed your comments on my blog! thanks for always commenting!

Em and Russ said...

It was so fun to see you guys, and Syd was a super cute flower girl, even if she didn't want to wear her undershirt or sweater. The pics turned out beautiful. I think Jeff and Marlena will really like them.

Audra said...

THe pictures are great! I too have discovered photoshop and realize it can take a picture from a snapshot to a work of art! Amazing, eh?! Love it!!! Love the pictures, love the baby name!

Esther Noelle said...

Hurray for Jeff & Marlena! And great job on being the wedding photographer! That's a tough job I'm sure!