Tuesday, May 25, 2010

LOST Finale: NO SPOLIERS HERE


Tonight the Schmitts joined us for a little series finale of LOST party. Dharma soda provided by the Carters & cookies by the Schmitts. We even hooked the laptop up to the big screen so we could fully enjoy it!

Since we watch it on Hulu we're a day behind & curse the mass postings on Facebook, Twitter, & all other media sources for giving some major plot points away. No spoilers found here.

SATISFIED is all I will say.

But it is the end of an era. I remember the first episode Scott & I watched. We said, "If they ended up in the past & those are dinosaurs tromping around in the forest we're going to stop watching this".

Glad they were dinosaurs & glad we kept watching.

P.S. Loved this limerick post for fans & non-fans, but spoiler warning for those who haven't seen it yet, our Season 4 LOST party with the Parsons, & the one question that I wanted answered still left unanswered.

9 comments:

Malea said...

Good times. Thanks for inviting us. Seems like we're the few Hulu people who have to watch everything late...hehehe. I agree, a good end of a interesting show.

Stephanie said...

Ha ha, all the hype over this finale makes me think that maybe I should go back and watch Lost, since I've never actually seen a single episode and really know nothing about it. Somehow I even escaped the facebook spoilers :) I hope the ending justifies all the craziness I've heard happens in that show!

Kristal said...

I *think* I like the finale. I think I would have liked it better if it had happened right after the second season... i got way too lost. haha(pun DEFINITELY intended)

Em and Russ said...

I really enjoyed it! And I have to admit, I almost shed a few tears while watching it. I like that they left things to our imagination, instead of explaining every little detail.

Unknown said...

Great stuff. Mandi and I watched it late, too - it was very stressful dodging spoilers and waiting to watch yesterday.

I loved the finale - brought the focus fully back to the characters and their journey as people.

I'm seriously going to miss it.

Coop

anelieze castrejon said...

i was waiting for your lost post! i haven't finished watching it. john locke's just had his "remember?" episode, and now i'm waiting for JACK! so far, i'm really, really liking it. missed like 3 seasons, but i'm kinda glad i did. i still get it :)

Smithy said...

we totally stopped watching after the first season. you'll have to give me run through next time we hang out

April Carter said...

Ok, we taped the entire season, so we have to start from episode one. But last night we watched the 24 final episode. We cried a little too. Oh, Jack , I will miss your craziness and saving our country from terrorists. But wont miss the violence.

Anonymous said...

I've only seen the first few episodes. I'd love to catch up this summer.