Thursday, July 29, 2010

REVIEW: Highland Splash Park


My friend Susan invited the kids & I to join her at a free splash park in Highland. It was a bit of a drive but worth it.

It's a neat little park, with a river-ish stream that's constantly flowing, rocks to jump off of, and little spouts of water to play in. Plus there's a flat area with spouts shooting out of the ground.

And as for the important things for mommies, there are lots of benches or grass to chill on & potties. Make sure you bring buckets or toys to float down the river. Oh, & mom's no matter what you think you'll get wet so dress accordingly.

We went early (10:30ish) & that was good because when we left around 12:30 it was REALLY busy. But, it was a blast! Call me, let's go play there together!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Next time you are in St. George, they have one. It is way cool, and looks similar. And yes, you do get wet! Wish there was one closer!

April Carter said...

That place looks awesome..and free is even better.

Susan said...

SOOOO glad you had fun! :) We had a blast with you guys as always!

Great pictures! I'm too freaked out to take my camera, so I'm glad you got some good shots!