Friday, May 20, 2011

"Gnomeo & Juliet"

It's been raining here for like EVER. It seems like it's never going to end & I'll be honest I don't do well under cloudy skies.

To combat the growing gloom the kids & I hit up the dollar movie to see "Gnomeo & Juliet":


I know, considering my love of gnomes, it's crazy that I haven't seen this movie yet. It ended up being pretty good. Great gnome humor & interesting animation. A lot went over the head of Syd & Rob, but they still enjoyed it.

Has anyone else seen this movie?
What did you guys think?

4 comments:

Buck Jeppson said...

We saw it an liked it. The movie is full of references that will go way over the head of kids, but there is enough mainstream action to keep them interested. Knowing "Romeo and Juliet" helps. And the Elton John music is always good fun.

Quigley Family said...

Looks like you had the place to yourselves!

Christie said...

We just got it from Redbox a few days ago. James and I definitely liked it more than the kids.

Kerrigan Byrne said...

Did they commit suicide at the end? Garden Gnome suicide seems worse than real people suicide...