Saturday, October 15, 2011

Writer's Retreat


(Debbie, Rachel, Meagan, me- & yes I look like awful, I'm super sick right now)

I can not sing the lauds of my Writer Group Girls enough! These ladies bring sanity to madness and happiness to my wild writer heart.
I was able to spend last night in a hotel in Park City writing into the wee hours, sleeping in, & writing more in the morning. I feel a rejuvenation for the craft, which has been waning since I got pregnant, just in time for NaNoWriMo next month with a brand new story.

4 comments:

Smithy said...

Looks like it was a ton of fun! So excited that you're working on that story next.

Katie said...

I'm happy you got to do this! It always feels so good to jump back into something creative.

M said...

What a great retreat!

Cranberryfries said...

Ack. Those pictures of us at the table should all be outlawed. So glad we could all do a little getaway together.