I was just talking to Es about gender neutral baby goodness & then a few days later I got an email from a blog reader asking what she should get a friend who doesn't know what she's having.
And since I've done some research about this, without further ado gender neutral gift ideas:
3. It's not easy but there are some cute gender neutral clothes out there: here, here, & here.
4. Swaddlers: here & here.
5. Baby carriers like these.
6. Etsy is filled with screen printed onesies that are adorable for boys or girls: here, here, & this blog post.
7. Necessary baby items: diapers, nursing pads, baby wipes, & diaper cream.
8. Gift cards or waiting until the baby is born- boring I know, but ultimately helpful for some "gender" clothes later.
ANY OTHER IDEAS from my brilliant friends?