Monday, December 5, 2011

Epic Disneyland-ness!


While in Cali we were able to enjoy the Happiest Place on Earth. I'm pretty sure the kids thought that it couldn't get any better than the tram ride to the park.

Little did they know the fun that would await them inside:

Yes, I made the cousins match-y shirts. They didn't quite turn out as cute as I wanted them too but I'll post how I made them soon.

Let me just say the week after Thanksgiving has got to be one of the best times to go. The weather was perfect. The lines were pretty much non-exsistant. I think the longest we waited was 15 min for the "Peter Pan" ride.

It was also all decorated for Christmas & had special Christmas characters, parades, and re-done rides. Our favorite was the "Haunted Mansion" all decked out in "The Nightmare Before Christmas" spookiness.


Rob loved the "Pirates of the Caribbean" (big surprise). Scott was a fan of the Buzz Lightyear "videogame ride". My favorite was, & has always been, "The Haunted Mansion". And Syd was pretty ga-ga for the Tea Cups.


Scott was BY FAR the person of choice to go on rides with. Who could blame them, I'm pretty head-over-heels for the guy myself.

It was a great bonding time for the cousins & a re-bonding time for the whole family.



So, basically it held up to the title "The Happiest Place on Earth" & we can't wait to go back again someday.

The lovely, fun-filled day ended a little like this:

8 comments:

April Carter said...

It was the BEST ever!!!! If Matt & Kristal & Natalie....it would have been PERFECT!

Smithy said...

wah! I love Disneyland/world! I had the best time there with my mom and hanna a few years back in october. can't wait to go back

Meagan Brooks said...

Your pictures made me want to take the kids again! So glad that you guys went!

TLF said...

awww-- fantastic pictures!! my kiddos want to go for a visit sooo bad!!

anelieze castrejon said...

15 minutes for the peter pan ride?? you really did get lucky. the last three times we've gone it's never been less than 40. glad you got to go, it's magical this time of year, isn't it?

Katie said...

That is so stinkin' awesome! I love that you went at the perfect time - I think everyone needs experience Disneyland that way at least once or twice in their life. We have vowed that the next time we do Disney we are just gonna yank the kids out of school and go when there are no crowds. I am so glad you had such a great time. I love your shirts, I don't know how they could have gotten any cuter!

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

SO FUN that you went to Disneyland. Oh man. I want to go.

Esther Noelle said...

Ew this makes me want to take Robby so bad! Looks like so much fun!!!!