Today was a crazy day- aren't Sunday's supposed to be a day of rest? Because, peoples, it ain't:
- Rob had to give a little talk at our church, in Primary (he was freaking, but did excellent).
- Scott had his first day of teaching the 8 year olds (a raucous age).
- I visited with some church ladies (a highlight of my day because I adore them).
- We had friends over for dinner (I made some killer guacamole).
- And to top of the night, we enjoyed a solar eclipse (I spent most of my time worried everyone would go blind).
And a couple lovelies from my browsing last week:
- My cousin Katie (who is simply an amazing person & has a fabulous blog) just launched a photography business where all the proceeds go to charity. Check out the site here!
- Instaragams + stickers = pure genius!
- I kinda want to try out "daily" fake lash use- crazy talk or totally awesome?
- In love this wishbone necklace.
Alright friends, hope you all have a fab week! We've got bunches going on with it being the kiddos last week before summer. I cannot wait.
P.S. The winner of the awesome IN GOOD TASTE cookbook giveaway is MANDI & ADAM!