Monday, January 20, 2014

SUNDAY FAMILY: October 20th 2013 - January 19th 2014

Hi friends, what a hiatus its been! 

I didn't set out to intentionally be gone for the last 3 months, but WOW, life just happened & it was crazy, craziness! But here I am back and ready to catch you guys up on the awesomeness of the Carters last few months!

What better way to say "HELLO WORLD!" than a whole slew of SUNDAY FAMILY PICTURES because despite my lack of blogging we've been pretty consistent with taking our post-church pictures. So, please enjoy watching out little family grow over the past 3 months- hair growing out & getting cut, beards growing in & getting cut, the in & out cleanliness of our house, & the good moods/bad moods/bad hair days/odd outfit combinations/missing shoes:

So, hope you guys know how much I missed you & how grateful I am for the friends/family that have been  asking me to get back to blogging! Here's to 2014!

8 comments:

Annie said...

Yay! You're back! I really love your weekly family pictures! Oh, and this is Kristal, I can't get annie signed off on my tablet

April Carter said...

I love love the family photos. But seeing you in person is much better...glad you are posting again.

Em and Russ said...

I've missed Sunday family pictures! Thanks for updating the blog!

Treble Clef ♪ said...

I seriously missed these:)and I miss you:( You are fabulous!

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

I love all of these. Welcome back!

Unknown said...

you are the cutest thing ever! I love your combinations!

anelieze castrejon said...

that black dress is so flattering on you! i was so happy when your update showed up on my feed. thank goodness for instagram, huh? ;) i don't know if/when my blog hiatus will end. but i'm glad you're back.

brook said...

love.love.love.love these. one of my favorite things.