Friday, September 28, 2007

Scary scar!

I don't know if anyone noticed but I posted a picture yesterday of me kissing Syd's cheek. Well, when I blew it up I noticed something...

Now, I have had hearing problems since I was little & (fun fact about me) I'm mostly deaf in my left ear. I'm sure plenty of my friends have funny stories about me "mishearing" something or not hearing things all together. When Scott told me that he loved me for the first time & I didn't really respond (I was a scaredy-cat & not ready to commit) he thought maybe I didn't hear him-hahaha! Poor guy!

Anyway, I had ear surgery a few years back to try and correct some of the damage in my ear. Right after my ear stuck out horribly- for like months- But everyone said, "At least its a big scar that no one can see" Ha! Well, now I can prove them wrong. Somehow in this picture I managed to turn my head in such a way that you can see the scar right behind my ear.

2 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Wow that picture totally looks way worse than I ever remember it looking!!!! And now it's totally not noticable at ALL!

Lindsay Jane said...

Ok, I'm not one to mock others' insecurities, but honestly, that is the FIRST time anyone has seen your scar since it healed so you're doing just fine!