Thursday, October 25, 2007

Carving Pumpkins

Wow- okay, the Carter family schedule is a little weird with Scott's school & work so the only time we had to carve pumpkins was in the middle of the day. Thankfully our friends also have a weird schedule for the same reason so we went to their house to carve pumpkins. It was a lot of fun but I am embarrassed of my pathetic pumpkin.


I don't even want to show you a picture of Scott's next to mine- Scott's got a talent, what can I say? Guess which one is mine?Afterwards we went home & we got out the paints. Sydney & Rob painted pumpkins & made a big o' mess! Lot's of fun and nice warm baths afterwards! Here are a couple websites for some pumpkin carving templates here and here.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that Roy can be home in the middle of the day to do fun stuff - I'm going to be sad (well, a little) when he has a regular schedule. Your friend (the guy) looks very familiar but I can't think of anyone he could be, so I guess he's probably not anyone I know. Hmmm.

Esther Noelle said...

Holy crap Scott's turned out freakin amazing! Oh man! Thanks for making sure the Parsons actually do cool stuff. :D

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

oooh!! how fun!!! the pumpkins turned out great!!! We are carving a bunch of pumpkins this weekend and taking them to the beach so we can have a bonfire and light the pumpkins. :-) xo Britt