Monday, November 19, 2007

Interesting title... Lips & Hickeys!

Sydney tried on my MAC red lipstick (my new favorite shade) this morning- she looked in the mirror & said 'pretty'. But I told her she was so beautiful that she didn't need any make up- I think she mostly liked how it tasted!

P.S. Oh, & don't worry that is a hickey on my neck! My friend Lindsay came over on Saturday...
Linds: "Olivia, is that a hickey?!"
I roll my eyes. "Yes, I know, I'm 25 years old & have a hickey"
Linds: "Umm... its not really your age just that you're a married mother of 2... with a hickey"

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That's awesome! Roy won't let me give him hickeys anymore. He's afraid someone will notice. What a bum.

Katie said...

I remember my very day of work at a new job three weeks after I got married - I had a hickey! and Chad just gave it to me as a joke. I didn't think it was very funny.

Esther Noelle said...

Just cause we're moms it doesn't mean we aren't still super hot... :)