Sunday, November 18, 2007

Stocking Stuffers #10

One of the things that I enjoy about being married into the Carter family is that they LOVE homemade gifts. Homemade gifts are just the funniest to give & get. Here are a couple homemade stocking stuffers:

Cute baby beanie & I think this is one of the easiest projects I have seen for a baby- and if you find the right fabric it will look exceptionally adorable. Perfect easy homemade stocking stuffer for a kiddo!

This is hilarious! A chicken viking hat! I mean how cool is that? I can't read patterns for crocheting or knitting but if I could this would be top on my list of funny homemade gifts. Am I the only one that thinks this is awfully cleaver?

With the right fabric I think that a cute set of oven mits would be really great for someone who loves cooking, a newly wed couple, or mini sized for a kiddo to play with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The chicken viking cap is truly a gift to remember. In 15 years you could drag out the photographs and totally humiliate you child in front of her boyfriend. Now that's my idea of a cool stocking stuffer.