Sunday, November 4, 2007

My fantasy "around the world" trip...

This 'TripPlanner' is just the NEATEST toy ever- it lets you plan a custom trip around the world and then prices it for you- now if only I had a wee bit more money (estimated trip is $6,595-$8795 on airfare alone)! Plan your own trip here. Let me know where you'd want to go! Here's my itinerary of all the main places I've wanted to go in my life (the only place missing is Antarctica- so I could hit all the continents)

Starting in Salt Lake City, Utah - Panama City, Panama - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil- Lisbon, Portugal - Casablanca, Morocco - London, England - Dublin, Ireland - Rome, Italy - Istanbul, Turkey - Moscow, Russia - Bombay, India - Bangkok, Thailand - Hong Kong, China - Tokyo, Japan - Sydney, Australia - then back to Salt Lake City, Utah

5 comments:

Katie said...

I think you need to go on The Amazing Race!

Olivia Carter said...

Oh, if you only knew how badly I wanted to go on Amazing Race! MY DREAM!

Esther Noelle said...

I would for sure go and see where I was born in France (it's near Versailles) and go to Russia - St. Pete & Moscow most likely.... and then really I'm content with lots and lots of beach and pool time!!!

Malea said...

Wow, Liv, I didn't realize that we both want to go to pretty much the same places. I would adda few more stops in South American, but overall we COULD go on this trip together and I would LOVE it! I'll start saving now and you start working on growing up your kids and we can go in about...50 years... Are you in!?

Olivia Carter said...

You know I'm always up for ANYTHING, Lay! The one I forgot is Cairo, Egypt.