Saturday, November 3, 2007

No Bake Cookies

I know, I know... the easiest recipe in the world... but I have to say... still one of my favorites. My secret ingredient? Well, I'm a sucker for chocolate and cinnamon so I cut the oats by a little bit and add in a packet of 'Cinnamon Roll Instant Oatmeal'. It's the perfect touch- ENJOY!

NO-BAKE COOKIES
3 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
2 cups sugar
1 stick butter
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup Hershey's Coco
2 tsp vanilla extract

Mix Sugar, butter, milk, & coco in medium sausepan. Cook until rolling boil
Remove from heat & add oats, peanut butter, & vanilla. Stir & mix well.
Drop mix by heaping spponfuls onto wax paper and cool.
... the finished product...
...just one to taste...
...alright... just one more! (dang it, they are so good I won't even tell you how many I've had!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any suggestions how I can do it without peanut butter? Just as a variation?

Esther Noelle said...

I loooove no bakes! Mmmm!

I like your step by step instructions! Very helpful.