Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Stocking Stuffers #1

In the Jeppson family (that's my maiden name) opening your stocking is one of the best & funniest times on Christmas Day. We always give really good stuff in stockings & lots of funny stuff. I intend on continuing that tradition in my family now. So, over the next little bit I'm going to post about some fun stocking stuffers for this year!

First if a "Liv Favorite" C.O. Biglow Mentha Lip Shine from Bath & Body Works. It's got the perfect amount of shine without the stickiness. Plus it has a great minty taste and smell.

The second is some neat-o sushi soap! I know, you'd think I was obsessed with sushi (I do like it a lot!) but these would look great in my bathroom & if I saw it at someones house I'd think they were awfully cool!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

man oh man i love that lipgloss. i think i will put some on right now actually.

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

I love that lip gloss!! I have it in all the colors too. that soap is so cute!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

tag your it...check out my blog