Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Funny Sydney Story

This morning Sydney picked up a book I'm reading & said, "Daddy Book". I looked at it & said, "No, this is the book Mommy's reading". Sydney looked up at me & pointed to the picture on the cover & said nodding her head, "Daddy, daddy!" she insisted pointing to the picture.
Here is the cover:

And anyone who knows my handsome husband knows as soon as fall & winter comes Scott is in a hoody everyday- usually a brown one, often with the hood up. Just like the cover of this book. What a smart baby girl & what a hot husband!

3 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Um, that is HILARIOUS! That really is very perceptive of Sydney! What a smart little girl!! :)

Katie said...

LOL! As soon as I saw the cover I knew what she was talking about. Such a smart little girl.

Neil said...

Thats too cute Olivia! You will have to tell me what you think of the book, Pari and I read Odd Thomas and Forever Odd and have been debating if we will try numero tres. Happy Holidays! I love your blog its fantastic!