Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Things I'm LOVIN' today....

My UCLA sweat shirt: I bought this at a thrift store years ago & I get compliments on it all the time! Pre-worn in & I LOVE IT!

My i-pod
: I got this i-pod for my graduation in 2005 & I've revived listening to it- & I now listen to it ALL the time- audiobooks & music (probably why the headphones, i-tunes gift card, & audible gift card are all on my Christmas list)

P.S. I also like grocery shopping & leaving the kids at home with daddy! Ah, it's better than a spa sometimes!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I agree! I love Jack, but I always feel SO rushed when I take him shopping with me.

LOVE the sweatshirt by the way! :)

Esther Noelle said...

Cindy this is the one we were talking about! Liv I want to STEAL this sweatshirt from you.... ugh! I covet it.... it is the most comfortable thing ever. :)