Thursday, January 10, 2008

Regional Flavors


I think this is a great idea. I used to be an events coordinator for the Museum of Art at Brigham Young University, which meant that I planned A LOT of weddings. Most brides came in knowing exactly what they wanted & others relied on me to decide everything. I wish I had cute ideas like from the newest Martha Stewart Weddings, where I saw this idea: REGIONAL FAVORS. It's wedding favors for the region you are having you wedding at. What a great idea! Georgia peach preserves, Texas spice rub, or New Jersey saltwater taffy. Such a great idea!

2 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

So cute! I want to get married in Vermont so I can have maple leaves at my wedding!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that would be a pretty cool job. If it were me, it would be awesome until I had to decide everything for someone else's wedding. Then I would have to slit my wrists. I bet you were really great at it though! That's neat.