Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Linds!

Dear To Whom it May Concern,
How do I love Lindsay Jane... let me count the ways...

1. she is the MOST giving person I know
2. she cares more for people & I want to be more like that
3. she is the ultimate sugar mama with an AMAZING career
4. my babies love her
5. she has gone through a lot & come out a fighter!
6. she has a HOT & FAST car
7. everyone who knows her, loves her
8. she has GREAT taste (just look at her blog)
9. she is the leader of the LBG's!
10.she & I do fun, crazy things (as evidence I present the following pics of us)

I can be considered a strong character witness for Linds, as I have known her forever. Proof being these old school pictures I have of her...

IN CLOSING... Lindsay is the bomb-dot-com!

7 comments:

The Quigleys said...

I second this!

Mike Kessler said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay!!!!

Lindsay Jane said...

A) some of those are scary pictures
B) thank you so much for the kind words

Shauna said...

oh man those pictures are GREAT!

happy birthday linds!

Esther Noelle said...

Woot. Those pictures are sweet sauce. ;)

Cindy said...

I agree.. the bomb-dot-com! I'm sooo glad we're friends!

P.S. way cute pictures of the both of you!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey - I totally blog stalk you. I was just showing my hubby your sweet office today!