Friday, June 6, 2008

Rob's Birthday Wishlist...

Some people have asked for a Rob birthday wish list. To be honest, he's pretty easy & doesn't really need much (we have SO many toys) but here's a few ideas...
1. Rob has been left with Syd's old bedding & quilts (ie: pink stuff) & I'd like to get him some cute boy bedding. This one from WalMart is pretty cheap & cute- (I think we might get him this).
2. Rob needs some 12-18 month clothes. He's in dire need of some cute shirts. Some ideas of him (ie: my) style here & here.
3. Rob needs some flip flops (or sandals) for the summer. Also some cute other shoes- I love these Old Navy shoes.
4. Rob's in dire need of some shorts (he's been roasting in jeans so far) Like these & these.
5. We've got an awful lot of princess & girly books. I think Rob needs some more "boy" books- like this.
6. Rob has a lack of church clothes. He's in need of church pants, dress shirts, & a tie maybe (or a lil' sweater vest)
7. I want some hoodies (he looks SO cute in them) for the fall so in 12-18 or 18-24 month size for the fall.
8. He really doesn't need toys but I was thinking about this cute Band in a Box, or some truck toys maybe?

P.S. REALLY sorry about the lack of posts- still moving & unpacking my mama.

2 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Yeah for a wishlist! Can't wait to celebrate little Rob's bday with him!

Cindy said...

Awesome! Thanks for the list! I'm excited for the chocolate party! MMMMMMMM. The invitations were SO cute!