Monday, March 30, 2009

Need some mommy & baby advice!

My AMAZING bro & sis-in-law are getting a sweet newborn baby girl on Thursday (delivered by C-Section) I am SO excited to be an auntie- you guys don't even know!

I am putting together a little notebook with ideas, product recommendation, advice, on babies and motherhood. I'm callin' out to my peeps for some help! Anything you got let me know, to help a sister out!

They are going to be a great mommy & daddy and they have to get it all together with a week & a half notice. Let's give what advice we can! THANKS GUYS!

3 comments:

Kristal said...

This will be your first neice huh? Weird, I never really thought about it! I am SUPER excited, just wish they could bring her out to graduation! But sorry, I have no advice 'cept be awesome...

Cindy said...

I want to help you out... I'm trying to think of some good stuff! I'm SO excited for them, and YOU! I know how much you wanted some more kiddos in the family!

Unknown said...

best day ever....in the temple....when they bring your child in to you....best day EVER.