Thursday, September 3, 2009

Deseret Industries Shoes

Esther & I headed out to our local Deseret Industries (or DI) yesterday. DI is a non-profit thrift store out here in Utah. If you have the time & patience they are a treasure trove of lovely things.

Yesterday I found about 50 pairs of shoes that I love & these were the two I settled on...


I am digging the bright orange Chineese Mary Jane cloth shoes & I originally found only one of these cute vintage peach pumps but eventually found the other pair.

Hip-hip for thrift stores!

4 comments:

anelieze castrejon said...

beautiful! i haven't had too much time to thrift shop lately but i do love to shop there.

thanks for the comment on my purple shirt--forever 21! *almost* as good as thrift stores :}

Esther Noelle said...

I'm so glad you went back and found the other shoe!!!!!! It's a Christmas Miracle!!!!!!!!!!

monica said...

ideal.

Cindy said...

I love the shoes! I need to go to DI!